Tuesday, July 20, 2010

UpDate on our lives

Hey ladies!
So after many days of packing, visiting family and catching a flight to texas i (danielle) am finally able to make a post. For the past week everything has been soooo crazy with me and brook. I have been packing my room and things around my apartment so i can get ready to move into a new place for next school year. After i got everything boxed up i went to visit my grandparents in indianapolis for the weekend (and she has NO internet -__-) But while i was there me and brook got to go to an all white party that two of our cousins through. It was so much fun, there was an open bar, catered food and a nice relaxing social event. Me and brook had no white to wear so so jetted to the mall hours before and got the same t-shirt dress to wear but we accessorized differently. Tomorrow i will post pics of the dress we got.

On another note, now that i am finished with my internship which was a interesting experience, i will have more time to post more frequently. Once brook gets to texas we will be doing constant outfits of the day and just different places around San Antonio. So i will have a new post for you guys tomorrow! good night loves

dani&b

No comments:

Post a Comment